Why not treat someone to a full hands-on Owl Experience. The experience starts at 10.30 when you meet and handle four of our feathered friends from our vast owl collection.
Following a tour around the owl aviaries, you will then have the opportunity to fly another selection of owls from around the world, four different owls are normally flown. Our Falconry staff will be on hand to ensure you have an enjoyable and special experience. The experience finishes in time for the 1.30pm display which you are welcome to stay and watch, you can then tour the Centre at your leisure.
The owls that may be available are Little Owl, Barn Owl, White faced Scopes Owl, African Spotted Owl, European Eagle Owl, Great Grey Owl, Makinders Eagle Owl, Siberian Eagle Owl and a Tawny Owl (as seen on The Yorkshire Vet program)
(approximately 8 Owls will be encountered on this experience)
- This experience costs £60 per person.
- Age restriction applies from 13 years upwards including spectators.
- Up to 6 people will be able to interact with the birds on this experience.
- Due to the physical nature of this experience, you must be able to hold 5lb in weight in your left hand unassisted and be able bodied.
- Up to two spectators can accompany each person taking part on the day. Spectator admission is £19 and can be purchased online or on the day of your visit.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Vouchers can be transferred to another person.
- Vouchers may be exchanged for a different experience. If the experience you are exchanging it for is a higher cost, you will be required to pay the difference. If the experience is a lower cost no refunds will be given.
- Experience Days are weather dependant. TBOPC will reschedule the experience if the weather is not suitable.
- TBOPC Camera Policy is still to be followed.
Please note that you will recieve a gift voucher by post and that the experience days all need to be pre-booked by calling 01845 587522 during the centre opening hours.