The staff will fly the male White-Tailed Eagle and male Stellers Eagle to show you some amazing aerial flying. You will then start off flying and handling with a smaller bird (Common Buzzard or a bird of similar size) to make sure everyone is happy and confident and enabling the staff to show basic handling skills that you will need for the eagles you will be flying. We will then get your hands on with two of our most powerful and stunning eagles. We then start to move up in size for the first flying session normally finishing with the male Golden Eagle, after that it’s time for lunch.
Second flying session, we will move onto the “big team”. For our 2024 VIP Eagle Experience we are hoping to give you the opportunity to not just handle our beautiful female Stellers Sea Eagle but also get the chance to fly her! Keep your fingers crossed. To finish off the flying part of this experience we will then finish with “the eagle valley flight” a truly beautiful sight to witness and experience. A totally breath-taking moment!
After flying we will then set up what we call “the ring of death” where you can sit or stand amongst the eagles you have flown on the day. All the staff look forward to this experience each year, so we guarantee plenty of laughs and smiles for everyone and some amazing memories.
We might also have new eagle or two joining the eagle team!
You will handle or fly:
Male Chilean Blue Eagle,
Male Golden Eagle,
Male Bald Eagle,
Female Bald Eagle,
Female African Fish Eagle,
African Tawny Eagle,
Female White Tailed Eagle (10lbs)
Female Golden Eagle (13lbs)
Female Stellers Sea Eagle
- Hot soup and rolls will be provided as well as hot drinks and biscuits through out the day. Please bring your own lunch.
- The Centre is closed to the public so it’s a nice intimate group.
- Max 5 people flying on the Eagle Experience.
- Restricted to one or possibly two spectators on request and MUST be pre-booked.
- TBOPC Camera Policy is still to be followed. Click here for more information. Photography Policy
- Due to the physical nature of this experience you must be able to hold 16lb in weight in your left hand unassisted and be able bodied.
- Birds may change on the day due to weather conditions.
Over 18s ONLY (including spectators)
Price per person flying £155
£50 Deposit secures your place
Start time: Arrive 10:15am for a 10:30am start.
Please choose an available date.
Saturday 2nd November – 1 Space Available
Sunday 3rd November – Space Available
Wednesday 6th November – Space Available
Saturday 9th November – 3 Spaces Available
Wednesday 13th November – Space Available
Saturday 16th November – 2 Spaces Available
Sunday 17th November – Space Available
Wednesday 20th November – Space Available
Saturday 23rd November – Space Available
Sunday 26th November – Fully booked
Please contact us in case of cancelations and for the reserve list